After accumulating 13 years of electronic and computer experience, Matthew Hunt started A2Z Computing Services, Inc. in December of 1995. As an independent contractor for MaineStreet Communications, Inc. he supported their clients with Internet connectivity issues, hardware and software support, network services and web site design consultation.
In August of 1997 he formed a partnership with Brian McKenna of PBA Communications, Inc. of Portland. This partnership, named WebMaine, was created to develop a series of web sites aimed at bringing the communities of the United States onto the World Wide Web.
In April of 1999 Matthew purchased his partner's share of the business. This project was then divided into two phases with the first one being the creation of the main site http://www.HometownUSA.com that provides a series of smaller pages for each state and community. Currently there are over 2,000,000 web pages, images and documents on the site representing over 33,000 communities throughout the United States.
The second phase of the project is to develop expanded web sites for each community wishing to participate. The expanded web sites are developed into true community sites providing information pertaining to all aspects of the town or city. We work with each municipal government to ensure that the proper "image" is portrayed for the community. (See: OaklandMaine.com as an example)
For a limited time A2Z Computing Services, Inc. is offering the custom design of up to a 10 page website absolutely FREE!
This promotion is for new clients only and includes the following:
- Up to a $925 value
- Search Engine Optimization upon completion
- Mobile friendly responsive design
- Email addresses based on domain name
- Thousands of available features to enhance your website further (Shopping cart systems, newsletters, photo galleries, interactive forms, etc)
- A two hour training session to maintain and/or add information to your website, plus instruction manual
- 500 MB hosting account
- An unlimited license to use any items created for the website on any other marketing materials/media as long as an annual hosting agreement is in effect.
- Periodic software updates
- Ongoing support via phone, email, video conferencing or in person is available.
This offer is for new clients only and cannot be combined with any other offer. Only the first five requests will be accepted and an annual hosting agreement must be in place prior to work beginning. Annual hosting fee is $300 plus annual domain registration, if necessary, of $25.
Need a larger website? No problem. You can still save up to $925 on it’s design!
Don’t miss out! Call for a FREE consultation TODAY!
A2Z Computing Services, Inc.
24 Center St.
Oakland, ME 04963